We will always give a saftey briefing before any activity. If your chosen activity involves going on the road then we will provide hi-vis jackets.
If your activity involves a longer walk then the donkeys can carry your belongings
and picnics in their panniers.
If you are going to spend time with us please consider the following:
- Appropriate footwear. Definitely no flip flops. Walking boots are perfect as they offer some protection if a donkey should
step on your foot.
- Donkeys can be dusty so please dont wear clothes that cant easily be washed.
- Gloves are useful as they make grooming and leading donkeys easier. Gardening gloves are ideal.
to wash your hands after coming into contact with the donkeys.
- Smoking, eating or drinking around the donkeys is not helpful.
- Please put phones on silent as they may startle the donkeys.