All activities with the donkeys are accompanied. When you book an activity with us that is your time with the donkeys. You are not joining a group session. If you book as a couple then you will be there as a couple. We will always give a
saftey briefing before any activity. If your chosen activity involves going on the road then we will provide hi-vis jackets.
If your activity involves a longer walk then the donkeys can carry your belongings and picnics in their panniers.
If you are going to spend time with us please consider the following:
- We do not hand feed our donkeys
- Appropriate footwear. Definitely no flip flops. Walking boots are perfect as they offer some protection if
a donkey should step on your foot
- Donkeys can be dusty so please wear clothes that can easily be washed
- Gloves are useful as they make grooming and leading donkeys easier. Gardening gloves are ideal
- Remember to wash your hands after coming into contact with the donkeys
- Smoking, eating or drinking around the donkeys is not helpful
- Please put phones on silent as they may startle the donkeys
- Whilst the donkeys are used to dogs, please do not bring dogs on activities with us, other than assistance dogs